Monday, June 20, 2016

Lilith's Bring Back Love Walk In Their Dreams Black Magcik Lost Love Spell Cast By Lilith

Bring Back Love Walk In Their Dreams Black Magcik Spell Cast By Lilith. This powerful Make them dream of the past, is one of the most powerful I offer. It is a black Magick Spell, so please be sure it is what you want before I cast. Do you long to bring back a lost love? If so, this spell is for you, even if they are with another, male or female is works on both.
The target will be completly unaware that a spell has been casted.
Each night they will have dreams of past happy times with you, we all have dreams like this sometimes.
But what makes this spell different, is the amount of dreams, and how often.
They will dream of you, like watching a movie from the past. Each night the dreams get more vivid, and real.
It will be like remembering only the good times, each and every night.
The dreams will last until the target, comes back to you.
Imagine them sleeping with another and dreaming of you.
Who Am I?
I am Lilith, I was born different, just as my mother and grandmother before me. I have been studying and helping others with spells and psychic readings for over 10 years. Rest assured I will use all my gifts to help you.
After Purchase I will need from you
Your name, date of birth, place of birth, and time of birth (if possible) , and email address. The person, (target) name and address if you have it. You can send info using the contact tab on zibbet, and all zibbet buyers will get a handmade certificate of completion by email
Please note, sometime spells are instant, but most times they tend to manifest slowly over a period of days or even weeks. If for any reason you are unhappy with your spell, I will recast free. Shipping if free. Please send your information via message to seller in checkout. This ensure I get it quickly. All spells are cast within 24 hours of purchase, I will email you once it is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment