Monday, June 20, 2016

Important Information From Lilith at Liliths Lair Black Magick Spell Casting

As many of you know, my bonanza shop is no more, but the good news, is I will be adding places where you my clients can find me.  Over the past several years I have only be on three sites.  Artifre, bonanza and my website.  The sudden and still unexplained shut down by bonanza left many of my clients without a way to find me.

Many sites like bonanza, wont allow the sellers to give any info to the buyers as to how to find them,  We cannot send email address, answer emails from our own email so the buyers can communicate with the worker.

I find that a problem for spell casters, buyers need to know how to reach us, and any site that prevents  or prohibits that I will not sell on again. Leaving buyers and sellers without a way to contact each other, is not acceptable.

Regardless I have a new site for all you, let me tell you more about it, before I tell you where to find it.  You can use paypal as always, nothing changes, I can email you directly.  As far as I know they do not read emails between clients as bonanza does.  And It looks and seems to work a lot like the old artfire did, smooth and pretty.  You will find all my items there, a page that has links to all my sites even blog and facebook so you can find me.

Here is the link

https://www.zibbet.com/lilithslair

Now, they only one change is any buyer on zibbet will get a handmade certificate of completion sent by email.  In every other way the site works and looks great,  The prices are exactly the same as artfire, so if you are a customer of artfire and it does not work right, you can use zibbet.  Artfire has been know to have shopping card problems sometimes.

I will be adding coupons to the zibbet site, so you can get in on those sales~~

I am looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Blessings
Lilith


No comments:

Post a Comment