Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome to Lilith's Lair

I am Lilith, I was born different, just as my mother and grandmother before me. At a young age, I was seeing visits and studying the dark arts, and white magic, wicca I have developed my psychic powers and helped many with my readings. and have cast many spells. I have studied white magic and black magick for many years. It is my goal to help all who ask........ While many think the life of a reader to be mysterious and dark, that is not always true. The myths surrounding reader like myself, is very different. Our visions are sometimes a gift and sometimes a curse. My visions began as a very young child, it was years later before I knew exactly what they were. I come from a family of gifted women, my mother had this very same gift and so did my grandmother. The first vision I remember happened when I was about six years old. It was a look into the future of my very own grandmother. I saw her death, just hours before it really happened. At the time, I had no idea, why this was happening to me. But, over time I came to the conclusion that I would use my gifts to help others. I learned all I could, like a sponge soaking up everything I could. There are times, when I do a reading that I see very horrible things, things that I wished I didn't. I am sure all readers, have this happen to them, in fact it is something that is very common if you do a lot of readings. I have created this store, to help all who ask. That is the my purpose to share with all, the gifts I have received. All readings are sent by email within 48 hours of purchase. All spells are also cast within 48 hours of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your spell within 5 days I will be more than glad to recast for you free of charge. It is my goal to ensure you are completely happy with your purchase. Please email me before leaving feedback, if you have any questions or concerns I will glad to help you, to be sure you are happy. PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT SELL A SPELL THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR BODY INTO SOMETHING IT IS NOT, NOR MAKE YOU A SHAPESHIFTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment