Monday, June 20, 2016

Lilith's Lair Windfall Money Riches Fortune Gambling Good Luck Spell Cast For You

This powerful spell is for good luck and fortune, windfalls, gambling. I think everyone dreams of winning lots of money, or maybe getting a windfall, or thousands or even millions. This spell is designed to make those dreams come true. 
I will cast this for you, there is nothing you need to do. The spell has been in my family for generations, and now I am offering it to you. It will bring you good luck and fortune, and can change your life. I am Lilith, I was born different. Just as my mother and grandmother were before me. As a young child, I began having visions, although I had no idea what they meant. Over the past 10 years I have developed by skills, and have been helping others as a medium and psychic.
Once you purchase this spell I will need from you- 1,YOUR FULL NAME (BIRTHNAME) 2,DATE OF BIRTH 3,PLACE OF BIRTH (CITY, STATE,PROVIDENCE), & TIME OF BIRTH (IF POSSIBLE) 
You can send info using the contact tab 
Spells do not always manifest right away, usally they begin slow. This is quite normal in magic. You should see results in about 30 days, however, in some cases it can be up to 90 days.
Should you be unhappy with the results, I will be more than glad to re cast your spell.This can be found here http://www.liliths-lair.com/store/p182/Windfall_Money_Riches_Fortune_Gambling_Good_Luck_Spell_Cast_For_You_By_Lilith.html

No comments:

Post a Comment