Monday, June 20, 2016

Lilith's Lair Spell Hex Curse Black Magick Financial Ruin! Make Them Lose Money

This is a black magick spell and should not be taken lightly. It should be taken upon with caution, please be SURE this is what you want. Has someone harmed you? Or your family? Or put a hex or evil eye on you? Or do you seek revenge? Has your lover betrayed you? Or want to punish your ex? If so, this is the spell for you.
This spell has been handed down though the generations in my family, it is hundreds of years old, but works as well today as it did then.
This spell has one purpose, to cause the target to be ruined financially, and lose all the money they have!
It is a triple cast, and will be cast for three nights in a row. I will add a cloaking spell, so that this cannot be reversed by another. If you change your mind, I can remove it, but no one can get past the cloaking.
This is one of the most powerful I offer, and lasts for 90 days. 
ll spells within 24 hours of purchase. What I will need from you, your name, date of birth, place of birth. Targets name and information.
Please send your information by leaving a message using the contact tab 
Who am I?
I am Lilith, I was born different, just as my mother and grandmother before me. I have been casting and reading for over ten years. I have studied wicca and the black arts. Rest assured I will use all my energy to cast your spell..
Please note that sometimes spells manifest right away, then other times they manifest slowly over a period of weeks. 

More Info PLEASE be sure your email address is correct when asking questions sending information or when ordering, if it is not I cannot contact you. If this happens and your email is not a good email, I will issue a refund and your spell will not be cast. As I cannot help you if you use a incorrect email address and I cannot contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment