Friday, May 2, 2014

Not Me

I wanted to let everyone know I do not and never have sold on etsy.  If you see a listing on etsy, just like mine, its not me, I have no intention to ever sell on etsy, here is a link THIS IS NOT ME!

I have just found THIS SELLER IS USING THE EXACT IMAGES IN MY LISTINGS AND EVEN MY COMPLETE LISTINGS I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT IS NOT ME, I DO NOT SELL ON ETSY, I HAVE REPORTED THIS SHOP TO ETSY. DONT BE FOOLED ITS NOT ME,

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FastVoodooSpells?ref=l2-shopheader-name

PLEASE BE AWARE If you see any of the images or copies of listings on any other site, besides Artfire or Bonanza it is not me. I have NOT and do not sell anywhere but here and bonanza and my website. I also in the future will not sell anywhere else. I have no listings on any other sites just artfire and bonanza.  Be sure to look for the banner that appears on this blog, that way you can tell it is my store.

This seller is called Fast Voodoo Spells, they copied the entire store from me and another seller on bonanza.  The title, image, and most all of the text.  This seller is on etsy, and is asking unbelieveable amounts for the spells.  But the thing is, the have no spells!  The listings are all stolen, so there is no way they are really casting spells that I have in my possesion.  I do not share my spells with anyone except my coven, so Fast Voodoo Spells does not have a copy of them, and therefore cannot cast them for you.  So, buyers please be careful, Fast Voodoo spells is running a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment